- Consultancy based role located in Perth CBD with some site based work
- Working on diverse and exciting projects across the global mining industry
IMEC are seeking a Mechanical/Project Engineer looking for a new challenge as part of a dynamic and vibrant team. We welcome expressions of interest from exceptional engineers to work on our engineering and construction projects.
Ideally you will have demonstrated experience in fluid mechanical design (piping and pumping system design), general mechanical steelwork design, ability to schedule, plan and coordinate engineering project tasks, work to appropriate legislative design standards, manage all aspects of discrete packages of work and have gained prior relevant mining industry experience.
The successful applicant will have:
- a Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical)
- at least three years relevant experience in a similar role
- be a self-motivated and focused individual
- a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- a focus on time and resource management
- solid communication and computer skills
To apply for this role, or for further information, please contact: